Today marks 18 months I’ve been at Telstra. Feels just like the other day I posted about 12 Months In
The last 18 months is best summed up like this – the first 6 months was spent working on the API strategy, the next 6 months was to sell the strategy, and the last 6 months to implement. So we now find ourselves at the start of the next phase.
- Telstra opens first public API to developers
- #I ♥ APIS
- The rise of API-ification within the Australian and New Zealand startup ecosystem
- Inside Telstra’s shift to an ‘API first’ culture
So, as I had said earlier, we’re now at the start of the next phase. The developer portal is open. We have a few public APIs, and we’ve have had great community support, with blog posts, articles, and code samples.
- Sending SMS Through PowerShell with Telstra’s New API
- Telstra SMS API, python and git
- Using Telstra API to send SMS in ASP.NET
- Pun-a-day service
- SDKS.IO Telstra SMS (AUS)
- Using The Telstra SMS API With Zabbix