1337 d4y5 47 73l57r4Posted: September 11, 2017
It’s been 1337 days since i started at Telstra, to be part of the team working on the API Strategy and it feels appropriate on this 1337 d4y5 1337 d4y5 47 73l57r4 to see the next chapter of the API work be written, with Steve Cooper, aka @DeveloperSteve coming onboard to take this to the next level as the API and Platform Evangelist at Telstra. Welcome Steve – looking forward to seeing things move ahead.
Well a lot has happened in those 12 months! We built a new team, re-launched the lab with a new sense of purpose & vigor, and began to inspire the next generation
We also hosted many events, and lucky for me, I was able to capture a “moment” of just some of these
- NABLabs Hackathon @ Gurrowa Innovation Lab
- An Evening with Taavi Kotka
- IOT Melbourne Meetup @ TelstraLabs
- What’s Up Berlin?
- What’s Up San Fran?
- @murudau #mel1 mentor night
I also got more connect with the ecosystem and was invited to contribute via a number of initiatives…
- Became a mentor for the CSIRO ON program
- Joined the Austrade Landing Pad Assessment Panel
- Rejoined the Computing and information systems industry advisory group for the University of Melbourne School of Engineering
It’s been a full 12 months, with a lot more to come