- the group I joined changed names from GAP to TSG
- got to meet some wonderful folks at muru-d
- helped out with the pilot for codeclub australia
- met a bunch of passionate API folks
- went to SF for the I ♥ APIs 2014 conference
- created the #stickercolumn
- was a guest on the 100th edition of the franklyspeaking podcast
- spent time with lots of API platform vendors – which has been strange for me, as I spent such a long time with a technology vendor
- got to work with a bunch of really smart people
- plus a bunch of other stuff that has made the past 12 months zoom by!
Enough looking back – time to look forward. Onward to the next 12.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,300 times in 2014. If it were a cable car, it would take about 22 trips to carry that many people.
My fitbit #Fitstats_AU for 12/29/2014: 6,592 steps and 4.8 km traveled. http://www.fitbit.com/user/229VLQ
My fitbit #Fitstats_AU for 12/28/2014: 5,224 steps and 3.7 km traveled. http://www.fitbit.com/user/229VLQ
My fitbit #Fitstats_AU for 12/27/2014: 21,632 steps and 15.4 km traveled. http://www.fitbit.com/user/229VLQ
My fitbit #Fitstats_AU for 12/26/2014: 12,895 steps and 9.2 km traveled. http://www.fitbit.com/user/229VLQ